are you looking for a fun and unique way to celebrate your engagement and announce it to the world?? i’m an asheville based engagement and elopement photographer and cozy in home engagement photos are my absolute FAVORITE!!
what better way to celebrate a new chapter with the person you love than by capturing the special rituals that bring you closer together everyday? in home engagement photos are such a special way to get photos of you and your partner in a space that’s comfortable and meaningful! you can do all of your favorite things, and have the experience captured so you can look back and remember this beautiful time in life!
some of my favorite ideas for in home engagement sessions are:
- cook your favorite meal or dessert together
- put on your favorite playlist and dance
- if you’re musical, play instruments or sing
- drink hot chocolate or coffee in a cozy space
- make cocktails or crack open some white claws
- run around and play with your dogs
- just soak in the mundane- the little moments are the best moments
you can even pair in home photos with outdoor engagement photos if you’re looking for something more adventurous, traditional, or more family friendly to announce your engagement!
if you’re interested in celebrating your engagement with some cozy in home photos, hit me up! i’d love to work with you to capture this rad time!!
this fun shoot was planned by fern and flower photography and petal and ivy photography! our gorgeous models were amani and sam!