couple’s adventure photography sessions have been all the rage lately. i’m sure you’ve seen it all over instagram- adorable couple’s traveling to insane locations for engagement photos or just to capture some memories! adventure sessions are my FAVORITE because they let couple’s put their guard down and really connect and bond while doing something meaningful to them. but i’m here to let you in on a little secret 🤫 you don’t need to dish out thousands on a plane ticket out west for an adventure session (however, please invite me if you do decide to do this). heck, you don’t even have to go on a hike!
couple’s adventure photography sessions can include anything that’s meaningful to you and your partner!! think of your favorite hobbies, things you enjoy doing together, something you’ve said you’ve always wanted to do but haven’t gotten around to yet, anything!!!
here are 15 couple’s adventure photography session ideas!!!
- Car camping on the Blue Ridge Parkway! Watch the sunset and get cozy
- Take a classic car or convertible down the Parkway
- Get on the water! Take a boat out, go kayaking, or just go for a swim
- Explore waterfalls and swimming holes
- Go on a picnic! Work with a local picninc company or pack your own and enjoy snacks at your favorite spot or spend time somewhere new
- Go for a surf
- Make a campfire and roast some marshmallows
- Make your favorite meal together! You don’t even have to leave your house for an adventure session
- Ride bikes or roller skates or skateboards
- Spend time at your favorite brewery or coffee shop
- Pick apples or strawberries or flowers
- Blow up an air mattress and get cozy on a beach or in the woods
- Go off roading in a Jeep or ATV
- Go camping
- Take a mini road trip down a scenic byway